Translate

Total Pageviews

Wednesday, August 14, 2013

My Passion



I have fished in 4 different state around Utah and have found that my home state has quality fishing.
Utah is home to some of the greatest fly fishing rivers and streams in the world. Three rivers in particular are very well known and rank high on the lists of best North American fly fishing streams. the Green river, the Provo river. and the Weber river. all three are blue ribbon fisheries.

being an avid outdoors man, and just being in the outdoors with family and friends. I love to fish. I started fly fishing 24 years ago and I have never looked back. learned from reading  from books and videos. self taught by trial and error, there is no greater feeling than to hook a fish on a fly rod. teaching friends and family over the years. the love and the passion I have for this sport and now teaching. now fishing with my cousin Larry Benzon  we will bring you tip and techniques for you.
we will focus on rivers, streams, and lakes. what we use and how we use it (tackle wise) we will tell you water temp and depth, if we were use a nymph or dry fly. we will include dates.










No comments: